Virtus have the capability to successfully plan, manage and deliver a wide range of projects from simple refurbishment projects to complex mixed-use regeneration. Because we take the time to fully comprehend our Clients requirements, identifying all potential operational, business and technical risks involved in the process and implement robust project management and control procedures, we are able to manage out risk effectively to acceptable and controllable levels.Some of the key features of our Project Management service are:
- Establishment of Client Brief.
- Development of Project Plan and Master Programme with sub-programmes.
- Designer selection, evaluation and recommendation.
- Identification and early procurement of long-lead items.
- Identification of any requirement for specialist advice relative to the project.
- Monitoring, management and control of design development.
- Supplier / contractor pre-tender selection, evaluation and recommendation.
- Management of tender and contractor appointment procedures.
- Management and control of the construction process.
- Change control management.
- Financial management and reporting.
- Programme and Progress liaison between Client, Project Team and Contractors.
- Early warning of programme issues and potential changes to the project duration.
- Monitoring and management of co-ordination between project and construction teams.
- Quality control of project works in progress.
- Defects liability inspections.
For more information, or to discuss your specific requirements, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
T: 01865 910 325
M: 07595 728 365