Our roots are based in providing high-quality services to clients in the private and public sector. As such we understand the processes and procedures that many organisations must follow to ensure objective appointment criteria for our services. We are happy to use our own appointment documentation or review and agree client proposed appointment documentation for our services.
As Virtus continues to broaden its client base, this expansion brings the opportunity to increase the number of commercial frameworks that we can provide our services through.
We have a number of OJEU compliant frameworks that we can be appointed under currently, including;
- LHC – A Free-to-use Framework that allows us to provide our services in East and West Midlands
- Bloom – A vendor-neutral Framework that allows us to provide our services across the United Kingdom
- LGSS – A vendor-neutral Framework that allows us to provide our services predominately in Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire and Milton Keynes
- Crown Commercial Services – A Framework of which we are a named supplier to Amec Foster Wheeler. As part of this appointment, we are able to provide Project Management and Full Design Team Services across the United Kingdom
- NHS SBS – The market leader in business support services for the NHS, which is free to access and will help you save money when you appoint Virtus Consult to provide Project Management, Full Design Team Services and Energy Efficiency solutions.
Please contact us to allow us to take you through the options that may suit you best.