At Virtus, our energy consultants are trained and experienced specialists. We help our clients to reduce their energy consumption, carbon emissions and utility costs through the identification, evaluation, design, market test and delivery, and ongoing monitoring of targeted commercially viable solutions. We achieve our results by using the Virtus award-winning process that guarantees savings for our clients.
This is not just an idle boast. We are so confident that we can save you money, we will take all the risk out of the decision for you. Once you decide to appoint Virtus to manage your energy saving programme, you can rest assured that the projects identified and commissioned will deliver the calculated savings from our initial survey and report. And in the unlikely event that circumstances change and the energy use is not reduced by as much as expected - well then, you will still receive the difference!
The process can be described as follows:
- Firstly, the base line information. This is a detailed and comprehensive energy audit of the facility, including the fabric, the plant, the operation, the people and their behaviour. This crucial stage defines the scope and scale of the savings and provides the baseline to define payback and measurement at subsequent stages.
- Identifying the options. This is where the experience and expertise comes in. Virtus have managed the procurement and installation of every conceivable energy saving measure, from insulation of plant and buildings, to CHP plant, to full scale wind turbines, solar arrays, comprehensive lighting redesign, and not forgetting behavioural changes and management systems, which can often have an extraordinary impact on bills.
- The Procurement stage. Virtus will manage the entire procurement process, including interface with bidders and key stakeholders, site visits, Q&A sessions, bid evaluation and verification to ensure complete compliance with OJEU guidelines, as well as technical and commercial best in class performance.
- Project Management. Perhaps Virtus' defining skillset is the expert project management of the installation of the selected cost reduction measures. Often accomplished during normal operation of the facility and working around complicated logistics and to accelerated timescales, Virtus have some of the industry best available to you.
- Monitoring and Evaluation. Once the project is complete and operational, it would be easy to sit back and watch the savings roll in, but that would not be the Virtus way. We pride ourselves on the ongoing monitoring and metering of the installation so as to guarantee it delivers the expected savings, and also to look for the continuous improvements we are certain will be there, to deliver the next level of benefit to you.
For more information, or to discuss you specific requirements, we'd be delighted to hear from you.
267 Banbury Road
Tel: 01865 339 439