New Commissions 2008
Published: 10th March 2008
Virtus has been appointed on a number of commissions as the Stratford-based business continues to prosper.
The company, which was formed in November 2006, has recently been appointed on a number of commissions including:-
- Cost Consultancy to UK GSE Ltd - to develop a cost model for the development of warehouse facilities.
- Quantity Surveying services to George Wimpey (Manchester) Ltd on a 194 apartment block in Ancoats.
- Pre-Acquisition Cost Management support to Taylor Wimpey Major Projects on Bilston Urban Village
- Quantity Surveying services to Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council on a new £5.5m teaching block at Light Hall School, Solihull.
- Development Management services at Shardlow Hall, Derbyshire
- Quantity Surveying services to Amcor Flexibles for the development of an extension to their factory at Ilkeston.
- Quantity Surveying services for development of new church facilities in Dorridge.
- Project Management and Quantity Surveying services on 353 apartment scheme at Typhoo Wharf, Birmingham
- Project Management services on 165 apartment scheme at Friars Road, Coventry