Virtus appointed to LHC Framework
It has just been confirmed that Virtus have been appointed to the brand new LHC Framework for Energy Efficiency and Refurbishment, under Workstream 1 – Energy Consultants and Project Management Services.
This new arrangement came into effect from the 29th February and covers the period 2016 – 2020, giving Virtus the opportunity support all public funded bodies across the country as a preferred supplier, through the LHC rigorous pre-tendered OJEU compliant process
LHC is a leading provider of free-to-use framework agreements used by local authorities, social landlords and other public sector bodies to procure works, products and services for the construction, refurbishment and maintenance of their buildings
Management services include, but are not limited to:
- Building energy policy and strategy development
- Energy audits and surveys
- Chartered surveyors reports and Green Deal Advice Reports (GDAR)
- BREEAM assessments
- Funding and finance assistance
- Building energy certificates
- Stock condition surveys
- Product specification and procurement
- Quantity Surveyors
- Project management services
- Clerk of works provision
- Principle design duties
- Health and safety advisors
Virtus have been appointed as sole supplier within LHC areas E and F – the whole of the Midlands area, and are approved to supply across the remainder of the UK by appointment.
As well as providing compliance, quality and best value to clients, the LHC Framework for Energy Efficiency and Refurbishment supports a streamlined process from the award of a contract (call-off) to completion of a project.
- Confirmed competitive market prices
- Prices in place at call-off stage maintaining best value as established in the evaluation stage.
- Quick and efficient procurement
- Speedy access to LHC appointed companies and the options of a mini-competition or direct award to enable the final selection of a supplier or supplier(s) for a project.
- Instant access to project data
- Continuous access to information throughout the procurement process through the suppliers on-line portal.
- High quality standards
- Standards of quality maintained throughout the project through monitoring in accordance with ISO 9001
- Quality Management System.
- Service levels guarantee
- Guaranteed service levels from inquiry to supply providing peace of mind that services and works will be conducted effectively.
- Quick project starts
- Enabled by pre-tendered procurement that reduces the cost and time input by public sector organisations and speeds up their access to companies.
- Advice on design and regulatory compliance
- Guidance on interpretation and conformity to statutory regulations and planning requirements.
- Delivery periods guarantee
- Guaranteed delivery periods that ensure services and works are delivered to meet work schedules
For more information, please visit LHC here, or contact us directly.
267 Banbury Road
Tel: 01865 339 439